| Beth is holding our new puppy "Sugar" on the back porch. She is a mini-weenie dog - cutest thing ever....and Beth carries her everywhere. Best "toy" we have bought her. |
| And my mom got me a "C" from our hobby lobby in San Angelo - they finally restocked... so woohoo - his name is no longer 'ole...so put away your sombreros. |
| Here is one last look at his room before he gets here - only about 4 more weeks - maybe less. |
| Yep - still playing with the faucet. |
| This is just a cute little outfit that i had to take a picture of before she stains it. I just love her so much....how life will change when Cole arrives. |
2 comments:
Ohhhhhh Jilly. I love how your life has turned out. Your precious baby girl and your beautiful house are just icing on the cake to the husband you found. It's so amazing to think you're adding another. You are so blessed. Although our paths crossed for such a short time (now that so much time has passed) I still think of you often. I enjoy your blog updates. I hope to see you sometime soon. Much Love - Candie
I love seeing your blog updates as well...and i feel the same way - so glad we are friends even though we rarely get to see each other. I am so amazed at all that Cannon is doing and how old he is - heck - how old we are getting...hE! He! Lots of love.
jill :)
Post a Comment